Pure Mobility International's Management team has the essential expertise needed to successfully deploy and maintain the wireless networks to bring customers the best in wireless services. The Team has over 200 years experience in the fields of wireless telecommunications, sales and marketing and finance.
Marc Desparois - Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Bilingual industry executive with over 35 years experience leading major telecom initiatives.
- Founder of ameriTel, a company specializing in wireless network solutions.
- Key corporate member of consortium responsible for the first Canadian wireless hospital.
- Established partnerships with over 50 vendors and service providers.
- Implemented and managed Canada's first GSM cellular service, at FIDO (now Rogers Telecommunications).
- Served with the Canadian Forces in telecommunications at home and abroad; active NATO service.
- Specific expertise in the design, implementation, operations and training of landline, wireless and satellite communication systems.
Pablo L. Nieto, Jr. - Chief Financial Officer
- Over 40 years of corporate finance, accounting and senior management experience within the technology sector.
- Chief Financial Officer of a business management software company (auto industry).
- President of a high-end ERP software company for the apparel, shoe and soft goods industries.
- Chief Operating Officer of a leading Canadian apparel manufacturing and distribution company.
- Strategic consulting practice (owner) serving large/small, public/private corporations in their strategic planning, financial and reporting activities.
- Developed software programs (various languages and platforms) addressing business needs such as market development, product development, financial industry activities, end-to-end logistics and production management, real estate management and many more.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Business Administration from Fordham University, New York.
- Attended Yale University as an undergraduate.
Board of Directors
Louk Jurgens - Chairman of the Board
- Over 30 years of experience in the satellite, telecommunications and content industries.
- Many years with Telesat Canada´s Space Engineering Group in different roles.
- His Asiasat-concept is still the world’s largest Direct-to Home satellite system.
- Founder of three Asian satellite companies as Executive Director and Board Member.
- The Digital TV firm he started became a NY listed company in 1996 and had a Taiwanese subscriber base of over 2.5M people.
- Continues to operate incubator telecom and wireless companies in both Asia and Spain.
Wayne Ehgoetz – Director (Finance and Audit)
- Considered the pioneer of Asset Based Lending.
- Former CEO and Founder of Wachovia Canada for 14 years.
- Former President of Commercial Finance Association.
- The biggest Asset Based Lender in North America.
- Former lecturer at Western University.
- Current Managing Director and Head of Roynat Asset Finance (lending arm of Scotiabank)